Thursday, April 8, 2010

Paul Craig Roberts and 9/11

In an interview with Alex Jones, Paul Craig Roberts cites the gullibility and cowardice required to believe the official version of 9/11 as one of his reasons for retiring. He says that 9/11 has created an arena where truth is unwelcome. Truth is no longer relevant.

9/11 was an inside job. Its my litmus test - anyone who does not believe this cannot have any credibility. Anyone who does not openly state it could be an agent. Anyone who openly says it is much more than likely, not an agent. Thats how 9/11 can help us IMO.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Author of "Power Outage", available on Smashwords. I am a 50 year old free market libertarian who has had the time to read and consider the nature of globalism and the big machine that is surrounding us. I have participated in politics by running at the Fed level and debated Agenda 21 and 9-11 truth in front of large audiences. My background is in engineering and software creation. My business has provided me with significant time and freedom to learn the truth about the world around us. My goal is to expose Agenda 21 / Sustainable Development and Cultural Marxism.