Saturday, May 1, 2010

Gardisil: Doctors Speak Out

Its difficult to imagine that the pharmaceutical companies would actually create a vaccine that is actually harmful - until you learn about fluoride. Once people awaken to the realities of fluoride, then the idea that Gardasil may actually be harmful and purposefully released to children for the purposes of being harmful not only becomes believable, but likely.

There are many links on the internet that describe the realities of fluoride, anyone doing casual research can quickly and easily see that fluoride is a harmful substance that should not be ingested. They put it in our drinking water and this realty shows that our leadership is likely one of the most diabolical and sadistic ones that has ever existed in the history of mankind.

The video below contains some important information from a few heroic doctors that have spoken out. Doctors are no longer required to take the Hippocratic oath to practice medicine, a fact that most people are unaware. These few doctors behave as though they had.

Medicine is now governed by the dictates of public policy, the red menace that has been creeping into society since the administrative procedures act in the late forties.



The oath that doctors are no longer required to take is given below:

"I swear by Apollo the Physician and Asclepius and Hygieia and Panaceia and all the gods, and goddesses, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill according to my ability and judgment this oath and this covenant:

To hold him who has taught me this art as equal to my parents and to live my life in partnership with him, and if he is in need of money to give him a share of mine, and to regard his offspring as equal to my brothers in male lineage and to teach them this art–if they desire to learn it–without fee and covenant; to give a share of precepts and oral instruction and all the other learning to my sons and to the sons of him who has instructed me and to pupils who have signed the covenant and have taken the oath according to medical law, but to no one else.

I will apply dietic measures for the benefit of the sick according to my ability and judgment; I will keep them from harm and injustice.

I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody if asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy. In purity and holiness I will guard my life and my art.

I will not use the knife, not even on sufferers from stone, but will withdraw in favor of such men as are engaged in this work.

Whatever houses I may visit, I will come for the benefit of the sick, remaining free of all intentional injustice, of all mischief and in particular of sexual relations with both female and male persons, be they free or slaves.

What I may see or hear in the course of treatment or even outside of the treatment in regard to the life of men, which on no account one must spread abroad, I will keep myself holding such things shameful to be spoken about.

If I fulfill this oath and do not violate it, may it be granted to me to enjoy life and art, being honored with fame among all men for all time to come; if I transgress it and swear falsely, may the opposite of all this be my lot."

Hippocratic Oath

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Author of "Power Outage", available on Smashwords. I am a 50 year old free market libertarian who has had the time to read and consider the nature of globalism and the big machine that is surrounding us. I have participated in politics by running at the Fed level and debated Agenda 21 and 9-11 truth in front of large audiences. My background is in engineering and software creation. My business has provided me with significant time and freedom to learn the truth about the world around us. My goal is to expose Agenda 21 / Sustainable Development and Cultural Marxism.