Saturday, August 28, 2010

Building What ?

Building What ?

Its unlikely that any investigation of 9/11 will ever take place. The un-accountable BAR association will never allow it into its courts. BAR members will not push for it.

This is the perfect example of what is wrong with our society. Power is unaccountable because the BAR association wants it that way and they have their monopoly on justice.

Its the 800 lb gorilla in all the countries that no one is noticing. Bring justice back, send the BAR members back to England.

If you still don't believe 9/11 was an inside job, search "wtc7 prior knowledge" for proof. Ask yourself why no one will get an independent inquiry before the BAR association courts.




No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Author of "Power Outage", available on Smashwords. I am a 50 year old free market libertarian who has had the time to read and consider the nature of globalism and the big machine that is surrounding us. I have participated in politics by running at the Fed level and debated Agenda 21 and 9-11 truth in front of large audiences. My background is in engineering and software creation. My business has provided me with significant time and freedom to learn the truth about the world around us. My goal is to expose Agenda 21 / Sustainable Development and Cultural Marxism.