Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day

I wish everyone a happy Earth Day. I leave you the quote below to aid in your understanding.

BTW, Coincidentally, Earth Day is also Lenin's birthday. So the terminally stupid and brainwashed public shut off their lights while the bankers and politicians celebrate their true hero. They must have laughed so hard when they made earth Day the same date as Lenin's birthday.

"In searching for a new enemy to unite us [all of humanity], we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. In their totality and in their interactions, these phenomena constitute a common threat which as the enemy, we fall into the trap about which we have already warned, namely mistaking symptoms for causes. All these dangers are caused by human intervention and it is only through changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome. The real enemy then is humanity itself."
The First Global Revolution (1991)
A Report by the Council of the Club of Rome

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Author of "Power Outage", available on Smashwords. I am a 50 year old free market libertarian who has had the time to read and consider the nature of globalism and the big machine that is surrounding us. I have participated in politics by running at the Fed level and debated Agenda 21 and 9-11 truth in front of large audiences. My background is in engineering and software creation. My business has provided me with significant time and freedom to learn the truth about the world around us. My goal is to expose Agenda 21 / Sustainable Development and Cultural Marxism.