Friday, October 30, 2009

Redemption Going Mainstream

The things I have been trying to explain wrt law and money are very well explained in a book, given on the website www.NewPeopleOrder.com. They sell a book of the site that seems to cover the basic ground.

I looked through some of the book online on Amazon.com and it does present the basic principles. I haven't read the book, but think its too condensed to be truly internalized. The authors hypothesis is the same as mine, if we all learn this stuff we can undo this terrible system. I'm guessing that good lawyers (if they exist) and judges are waiting for the population to figure this out.

I still believe that the highly repetitive book, "Invisible Contracts" by George Mercier is necessary for someone to rapidly internalize these ideas. This followed by some writings on The Law Merchant from LuLu.com, followed by The Redemption Manual is probably better than the book because the book just isn't long enough in my opinion. But I have not read it. It may be better for some.

Its the only way we can take back the system. Anything else leads directly to the iron yoke and absolutely no hope of ever getting out of. It means starvation, sickness, psychological abuse and a life of nothing but work. We have no choice but to learn this stuff.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Author of "Power Outage", available on Smashwords. I am a 50 year old free market libertarian who has had the time to read and consider the nature of globalism and the big machine that is surrounding us. I have participated in politics by running at the Fed level and debated Agenda 21 and 9-11 truth in front of large audiences. My background is in engineering and software creation. My business has provided me with significant time and freedom to learn the truth about the world around us. My goal is to expose Agenda 21 / Sustainable Development and Cultural Marxism.