Saturday, September 13, 2014

My Book: Power Outage

I recently published an 80,000 word book on Smashwords as an e-book. It will be available through most regular channels in short time but may or may not be found on Amazon. I haven't looked into Amazon yet and have heard some things that cause me not to jump at the idea. "Another Microsoft" is a phrase that runs through my mind when considering this.

The book is a fictional story about a group of people who build a shelter to protect them from an economic crash, a war, or anything else that comes along. They have the money and they buy the peace of mind.

The electricity goes out due to a phenomenon known as an EMP, an Electro Magnetic Pulse that destroys electrical circuits. This is a real phenomonen or maybe just a possibility. It may have happened two hundred years ago without anyone noticing. It may happen all the time, every hundred or two hundred years. No one knows.

The book is about political power, after the existing system is destroyed so are its power structures.

The book forms an examination of different political systems such as collectivism, democracy, anarchism as well as others.

It is an action adventure that is the story of a group of people who make a cross country journey in a post apocalyptic world. It is the story of the people they meet on their journey to meet the philosopher king.

Readers are permitted to read the first 75 % of this book free of charge.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/469099

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Author of "Power Outage", available on Smashwords. I am a 50 year old free market libertarian who has had the time to read and consider the nature of globalism and the big machine that is surrounding us. I have participated in politics by running at the Fed level and debated Agenda 21 and 9-11 truth in front of large audiences. My background is in engineering and software creation. My business has provided me with significant time and freedom to learn the truth about the world around us. My goal is to expose Agenda 21 / Sustainable Development and Cultural Marxism.